If you are sending someone a birthday card there’s every chance you’ve included a message or one was already written in the card. These are usually fairly mundane, and definitely not very exciting. A good way to make your birthday card standout from the pack is to use one or more funny birthday wishes.
Making someone laugh on their birthday is a fantastic thing to do. If you get the opportunity to do so, you’d want to grab that chance. Including a funny message in a birthday card is the perfect way to do this, be it being sent to a friend or family member.
So use some of the funny birthday wishes below in your birthday card and start someone’s birthday with a smile!
Funny Birthday Wishes
- Happy birthday, you’re not getting older you’re just a little closer to death.
- To the nation’s best kept secret; your true age.
Birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe.
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest!
- Money’s tight
Times are hard
Here’s you friggin birthday card
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
- Better to be over the hill than buried under it.
You always have such fun birthdays; you should have one every year.
- So many candles… so little cake.
- Happy birthday to a person who is smart, good looking, and funny and reminds me a lot of myself.
- We know we’re getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
- Happy birthday on your very special day, I hope that you don’t die before you eat your cake.
- Stop counting the candles and start thinking about your wishes.
- You’re a hard person to shop for, so I didn’t get you anything. Happy birthday.
- Wishing you many more candles and a cake big enough to fit them all on.
- You’re another year older and another year wiser
So put your brain to work
And figure out there ain’t no gift for you.
- Two tips on your birthday:
1) Forget the past, you can’t change it.
2) Forget the present, I didn’t get you one.
- Some words of wisdom for your birthday, “Smile while you still have teeth!”
Happy birthday you old fart.
- You would have loved the gift I didn’t bother getting you.
- Another year, another new place that aches.
One more year of existence down the drain. Happy birthday!
- The only reason you hate your birthday is because people give you odd gifts, scary cards with weird messages in them, and because you’re getting older. Anyway, happy birthday!
- It’s ok to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I’ve already alerted the fire department.
With age comes wisdom. (You’re one of the wisest people I know!)
- I was trying to think of what to get you for your birthday but nothing came to mind.