Do you remember that one teacher who believed in you? Or maybe you have one now. It may have been at preschool, middle or high school or even at university. But most of us have that special teacher who made lessons come alive or started a lifetime of love for a certain subject. They may have even been the reason for the job and career you have now! And now it might be a child of yours with a teacher who goes that extra mile for them. If so then you probably want to show your appreciation for all they do.
Dedicating your life to others, as teachers do, is a selfless act. So giving a thank you card with some words of appreciation for what they do will be hugely appreciated. Expressing your gratitude for the time and effort they put in is a small gesture but will go a long way. And if they’ve inspired your child or helped them through a tough time then it’s the least you can do.
So if you’re not sure what to say in a thank you card or note then use the wide range of thank you messages for teachers below and find the best way to say thanks and show your appreciation.
Thank You Messages for Teachers from Parents
As a parent you will be so grateful for a teacher that inspires your child. Or one that works hard to help them reach their potential. Giving them a thank you note or card for that support is a kind way to show how much you appreciate their work. So use these thank you quotes and sayings to express your gratitude.
- We just wanted to let you know we appreciate everything you do. We are lucky to have found such a fantastic teacher for our children. Thank you so much
- We will forever be thankful for all the hard work and time you’ve spent making our child’s education so smooth. We feel truly blessed to have found you
- You’ve made such a difference in our child’s life. We are so grateful for your guidance and wisdom in helping them to find their way. Thank you
- Your inspiration and enthusiasm has helped our child to really come out of their shell. They’ve made amazing strides and we owe that to you
- After struggling at school for a while we have been so happy to find a teacher that has been able to connect with our son. He has benefitted so much from you and we truly appreciate you and all you’ve done
- At the end of this school year it feels right to express my gratitude for your continued help and diligence you’ve given to my child. He/she has made tremendous strides under your tutelage
- Inspiration and understanding is key to reaching some children, and you’re the best we’ve seen at getting through to them. We are super grateful that our child has you as their teacher
- Love and kindness are essential to teaching and the way you look out for your students is to be admired. Our daughter is lucky to have you teaching them, and we are extremely thankful
- My daughter comes home from school and all she talks about is you! Whatever it is you’re doing, it works. Thank you for your enthusiasm and keep up the good work
- You manage to be tough when it’s needed but warm and considerate as well. You’ve helped my child become a well rounded person and I’m very grateful. Thank you
- There’s a difference between an educator and a teacher. Your perseverance and dedication to your students sets you apart and makes you a truly special teacher. I’m so thankful my son/daughter found you and the results speak from themselves. You’re wonderful and I can’t thank you enough
- Putting a child in a good school can never compare to finding a child a great teacher. We feel so blessed that we found you. Thanks for everything!
- Teachers have to deal with all the stress and problems of their students and get so little in reward. So I hope this message of appreciation for all you’ve done for our son/daughter goes a little way to showing how much we value all you do. Thank you
- Nowadays our son/daughter comes home from school happy and upbeat. You’ve provided a positive environment that has enabled them to fulfil their potential. We are so very grateful
- They say teachers plant seeds, which grow forever. Thanks for being such a wonderful gardener to our children!