If you’re a son, daughter or even husband then you’ll want to send your mother (or wife) smothers day card. It’s the least you can do considering everything she’s done for you, right? Ok, good. So we’ve established that you’re going to send her a card. But what are you going to say in it?? Finding the right words can be tough. Trust us we know. We’ve got mother’s too!
That’s why we’ve written this handy article giving you all the ideas and inspiration you could need to make sure you send your mother the perfect card. Use some of the mother’s day messages and wishes below as they are or alter them so they suit your card perfectly.
Mother’s Day Card Messages
- Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.
Don’t worry about [brother’s name], I know he isn’t your fault, he must be adopted.
- No matter what I possess and what I gained or what I lost, I was never unfortunate and lost in life just because of your divine presence in my life! Wish you Happiest Mothers Day!
- You are off to such a sweet start as a mom. Happy 1st Mother’s Day!
- One of my most awesome friends just so happens to be one of the most awesome moms on the planet! Happy Mother’s Day!
- You are a blessing to many people, but I am especially grateful for the amazing work you have done being my mom.
- “No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.” -Sarah Josepha Hale
- Thank you for your hard work, as you can see I turned our great! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mum, you’re the glue that holds us together. Happy Mother’s Day!
- May your Mother’s Day be as great as you. This is a special wish from you-don’t-know-who! Happy Mother’s Day!
- I never get worried, I never feel disappointed. I never feel ignored. I know you are here for me always! Lots of love on Mothers Day to my dearest mom!
- Being a mom is a thankless job until Mother’s day. Here’s your annual thank you!
- Thank you for loving me, teaching me, encouraging me, and raising me. You’ve worked hard!
- Though I can never repay you for your love and care, I cant miss to express my gratitude, love and reverence on this beautiful day of the year! Special Mothers Day Greetings to my special mom!
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
- Thanks for making our home the happiest place to be and for being the best mum we could wish for! Your Kids
- To my mom, my friend, my angel. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Raising me took a lot of patience and determination. Thanks mum for not giving up on me.
- Happy Mother’s day to a woman who deserves a medal…
for putting up with me all these years!
- Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months…
followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
- Happy Mother’s Day from your favorite child!
- Don’t you think it’s funny that you’re still my Mother?
You deserve to have been promoted by now!