Being in a long distance relationship can be hard. All that time spent away from the person you love is heartbreaking.
One of the things we often miss the most is waking up next to our partner. Being able to say good morning to him or her before starting the day together. You don’t get that in a long distance relationship.
But you can still send your boyfriend a thoughtful good morning message via text.
So if you’re struggling with ideas of what to say in a good morning messages for him then try these examples.
Long Distance Good Morning Messages for Him
Flirty Good Morning Message for Him Long Distance
Inspirational Good Morning Message to Him from a Distance
Short Text Messages for a Long Distance Boyfriend
- Good morning to my one and only!
- Have a wonderful day my perfect boyfriend
- Just thinking of you brings a smile to my face every morning
- To my special guy, have a great day
- Good morning, hope you’re thinking of me as much as I’m thinking of you
- You’re such a big part of me, I’d be so lost without you
- Missing you my darling. It’s so hard when you’re not around
- I need you and want you. I can’t live without you
- Good morning and rise and shine to the man who makes my heart sing
- I hope you’re having a good morning and that your day got a little better having read this message!
Sweet Text Messages for Long Distance Boyfriend
- Wishing you were with me right now
- Longing to be in your arms
- I miss you so much it hurts
- I can’t wait for us to be together again. It’s so hard to not have you with me
- My heart beats for only you
- I need you, I want you, I just gotta have you honey!
- Even though we can’t be together, you are in my heart forever
- My love for you is greater than anything else
- You complete me. Without you I’m nothing
- When we’re apart I’m lost
We hope these good morning messages for a long distance relationship have helped you to tell that special guy in your life just how important he is.
It’s not the same as being by his side but it’s the next best thing. And you can make it a fun, flirty text or an inspirational paragraph.
There are no rules.
Just whatever you know your boyfriend will like to see in a good morning message.
Sending him one of these messages is sure to make his morning that bit sweeter.
Sally Gibson is the founder of Someone Sent you a Greeting, a holiday/celebration website. Sally’s writing work has been mentioned in Woman’s World, Yahoo, Women’s Health, MSN and more. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page.