Baby showers are always lots of fun. And when it’s your daughter it’s even more special.
As her mother or father you want to express just how proud and happy you are for her and your soon to be grandchild.
These thoughtful wishes and messages will help you to celebrate her baby shower and say how excited your are about the new arrival.
Baby Shower Wishes for your Daughter
Show your daughter how thrilled you are about the new chapter she’s about to begin with these heartfelt baby shower messages.
- Congratulations to my sweet girl – I’m so happy for you and can’t wait to meet my new grandbaby!
- You’re going to be the most loving, caring mother. Enjoy every moment of this magical time.
- Thank you for making me a grandma! And remember that I’m here for you at every step of your journey.
- There is nothing that prepares you for the love you’ll feel for your baby. It’s like nothing else. All I can say is embrace it fully and don’t hesitate to come to us for any help you need.
- We couldn’t be more excited to welcome this sweet baby. Congratulations on your growing family.
- Motherhood is going to look perfect on you. Soak up this amazing shower. (See what I did there!)
- You and baby are so blessed. Cherish the bond that will grow during this time and treasure these moments. Enjoy your baby shower.
- Wishing you and baby lots of love. Your shower will be one of the memories you remember forever.
- I hope your heart is filled with as much joy today as mine is for you. I love you and am so proud of you.
- We are delighted to be celebrating your upcoming baby and knowing we will get to hold the new bundle of joy soon. With lots of love from mom and dad.
Daughter Baby Shower Messages
Celebrate your baby girl and how she’s about to become a mother herself.
- Cheers to your last shower without a tiny human to take care of – enjoy!
- You’re about to experience a love beyond anything you can imagine. I know because I experienced it with you. Have a wonderful baby shower my love and look forward to the best thing that will ever happen to you.
- I can’t wait to watch you become the incredible mother I know you’ll be. From your mother to a soon to be mom – congratulations my sweet daughter.
- Some of my best memories are from my newborn days with you. I know you will be making lots of your own special moments very soon too.
- Hold on tight, the roller coaster of motherhood is about to begin! We’ll be by your side all the way. Have a fantastic baby shower, love mom and dad.
- Motherhood is magical. Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime. But first let’s enjoy your baby shower.
- You were born to be an amazing mother. Trust us, your parents – we know. And we get front row seats watching you become that mother you were destined to be. Have a wonderful shower and enjoy these moments.
- We may be biased but you are the sweetest and kindest person we know. You have a heart of gold and will now share it with your own baby. Have a brilliant baby shower and know how much we love you.
Baby Shower Quotes for Daughter
Share your love and pride in your daughter through these inspirational sayings.
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
- “There is no greater love than a mother’s love for her child.” – Unknown
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.” – Meryl Streep
- “Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing in life is pure joy – or ever will be.” – Nora Ephron
- “Motherhood is wonderful, but it’s also hard work. It’s the logistics more than the love that takes it out of you.” – Emma Thompson
- “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.” – Jessica Lange
- “Motherhood is… difficult and… rewarding.” – Gloria Estefan
- “Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.” – Unknown
Funny Baby Shower Wishes for Daughter
Give your daughter a laugh with these lighthearted and jokey messages.
- You think you’re tired now? Just wait until the 2am feedings hit!
- Good thing babies are cute otherwise the lack of sleep would not be worth it!
- I hope you know what you’re getting yourself into! Just kidding – you’ve got this.
- Say goodbye to your social life… but honestly, it’s so worth it.
- That baby bump is cute now, but just wait until you want to see your toes again!
- Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy! Get ready for a whole new level of multitasking and the incredible ability to function on minimal sleep.
- I hope you’re ready for having spit up down your shirt and toys covering every inch of your home.
- Congrats on the promotion to mama. You’re now the CEO of diapers, tantrums and more.
Enjoy your Baby Shower my Daughter
Tell her to enjoy the shower and offer some advice for the future.
- This is just the beginning of a lifetime of blessings. It’s going to be magical, I promise.
- Motherhood is life’s greatest joy. We are here whenever you need with support or advice.
- Embrace everything that comes with being a mom. It’s a gift and one we know you’re going to take to like a duck to water. We love you and wish you all the happiness in the world with your newborn.
- Enjoy the shower today and remember to surround yourself with the people who will support and take care of you when you need it. That means people like us – your family. We’re always here for you.
- Your baby shower will be great fun but the it all gets real! Don’t forget to lean on family during the trials ahead. You are so loved and we will help you every step of the way.
- Take lots of mental snapshots during those amazing early days with your new baby. Those memories will last a lifetime. Enjoy your shower today and get ready for the big day.
- Don’t be afraid to let others pitch in. There’s only so much you can do on your own, even if you want to be a supermom! But for now let’s enjoy the baby shower.
- Here’s a top tip from a mom who’s been through what you’re about to go through – sleep when the baby sleeps! But until then lets have a great time at your baby shower.
I hope the baby shower messages and wishes found here have inspired you to tell your daughter how happy you are for her upcoming baby. Enjoy the baby shower with her and be there with support and help when she needs it.
More Baby Shower Wishes
- What to Write in a Baby Shower Book (60+ Examples)
- 90+ Baby Shower Cake Sayings and Messages
- Baby Shower Wishes and Messages
Sally Gibson is the founder of Someone Sent you a Greeting, a holiday/celebration website. Sally’s writing work has been mentioned in Woman’s World, Yahoo, Women’s Health, MSN and more. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page.