A baby shower is such an exciting time for the soon to be mom. And it’s the same when it’s a colleague of yours.
But choosing the perfect words to congratulate the expectant parent can be tricky.
So use these thoughtful and meaningful baby shower wishes for a coworker to send your love and congratulations.
Baby Shower Wishes for a Coworker
These are some warm baby shower messages perfect for a colleague.
- Wishing you all the best as you embark on your journey into parenthood. May your baby bring you the most joy you’ve ever known.
- Congratulations on the upcoming new addition to your family. We’re all so excited for you and can’t wait to meet the little one.
- A new baby is always a blessing. Congrats on this happy time – we hope our gift helps you get ready for baby.
- You’re going to be a fantastic parent! Enjoy this special time as you prepare for the new arrival.
- You’re about to go on an amazing adventure. Congratulations and best wishes.
- The whole team is thrilled for you. May your heart be filled with happiness when your baby arrives.
- Being a parent is life’s greatest gift. We’re all so excited for you and wishing you so much love.
- Congratulations to the whole family! We can’t wait to meet your new addition.
- This is such a precious time. Sending lots of love and hugs as you get ready to welcome your little bundle.
- We are so happy for you. Congratulations on this exciting time. Wishing you lots of snuggles with the new baby and all the happiness in the world.
Colleague Baby Shower Messages
These thoughtful baby shower wishes are tailored specifically for a coworker.
- We are so fortunate to have you as part of our work family. Best wishes as your own family grows.
- Wishing you a magical baby shower filled with the happiest memories. Congratulations!
- To a wonderful colleague and friend – enjoy your baby shower celebrations and all the excitement still to come.
- Congratulations to our expecting coworker! We hope this shower marks a wonderful start to your parenting journey.
- The team sends our best to you and baby. Have a brilliant shower and we can’t wait to see you and the new baby very soon.
- Cheers to our colleague and the sweet baby on the way. We’re throwing lots of confetti your way.
- To not only our colleague but our friend – congratulations and we hope you enjoy your baby shower. You’ve got so much to look forward to and we’ll all be here with love and support.
- We couldn’t be happier for you! A baby is a total blessing and I am sure you’re going to love every second of being a mom. Have a fun shower.
- Congrats on the new baby – we can’t wait for your maternity leave visits!
- What could be better than a new baby!? Everyone at the office is so happy for you and hoping you have the best shower.
- To our favorite coworker – we are overjoyed for you. Being a parent is like nothing else and you’re going to be outstanding. We hope the baby shower is only the beginning of an incredible journey for you.
Funny Baby Shower Wishes for Colleague
Make your coworker smile with these playful baby shower messages.
- Congratulations on spawning! We promise to only spoil the baby a little bit.
- To our favorite preggo – may your shower be the calm before the tiny storm.
- Wishing you and your growing family lots of sweet memories – and strong coffee!
- Wishing you lots of sleep now… y’know, before the baby arrives!
- I’m so happy for you and the little one. Get ready for unconditional love and unconditional exhaustion.
- Here’s to you and your expanding waistline! Enjoy this special shower.
- Happy baby shower. Time to stock up on diapers, wipes, blankets… and maybe some noise canceling headphones.
- May your maternity jeans always fit and your swollen feet never hurt too badly.
- Congratulations on doing the best thing ever for your social life – having a baby!
Baby Shower Quotes for Coworker
You can use these quotes as part of your baby shower card or gift.
- “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.” – Mary Mason
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
- “There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.” – Walt Streightiff
- “A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.” – Frank A. Clark
- “Babies are bits of star-dust blown from the hand of God.” – Lucky Bucky in the Land of Numbers
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “It’s all about the tiny toes.” – Unknown
- “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” – Unknown
- “The best thing in life is seeing your children smile.” – Unknown
- “New baby. New adventures.” – Unknown
Enjoy your Baby Shower for Coworker
Let your colleague know you’re hoping they enjoy their baby shower with these kind words.
- May all your baby dreams come true. You’re going to rock this parenting thing!
- This shower is only the beginning of many blessings to come. Soak it all in.
- May the blessings from this day stay with you forever. Enjoy your baby’s impending arrival.
- Enjoy every sweet moment and know we are cheering for you always.
- Hold this special time close to your heart. A wondrous new adventure awaits.
- Make a wish for that precious baby of yours today. And all our love as you celebrate.
- Create memories at your shower that you can cherish and that will make you smile forever. You’re going to be a fantastic parent.
- Wishing you overwhelming happiness today for your shower and every day to come as you take your first steps into parenting.
I hope that you have found the perfect words here to say to a colleague as they have their baby shower.
More Baby Shower Wishes
- What to Write in a Baby Shower Book (60+ Examples)
- 90+ Baby Shower Cake Sayings and Messages
- Baby Shower Wishes and Messages
Sally Gibson is the founder of Someone Sent you a Greeting, a holiday/celebration website. Sally’s writing work has been mentioned in Woman’s World, Yahoo, Women’s Health, MSN and more. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page.