After an act of kindness do you want to say thank you for your generosity? Need help finding the right words for a thank you message for kindness?
When someone demonstrates their generosity or kindness it’s a lovely gesture. It’s always nice to experience the generosity of others.
That’s why you should say thank you when you are lucky enough to be on the receiving end of someone’s kindness. In order to help you find the right words though these thank you for your kindness and generosity messages should help.
Writing a thank you message isn’t that easy though. Saying thanks can be tricky. Expressing how touched you are by someone’s actions may be difficult for many people.
So use the generosity thank you messages below to help you let someone know just how much you appreciate their kindness.
Thank You for Generosity Messages
These messages are just simple ways to say thank you when someone had been generous.
- Thank you for being so generous. I feel very lucky to have a friend as kind as you. Thank you for everything.
- You are one of the kindest people in the world and everything you do is to help others. I won’t ever forget your generosity – thank you so much.
- When I needed you most you came through. You have a wonderful heart and are more generous than I deserve. Thank you.
- You have supported me through the worst times and never faltered. I am in debt to your generosity and kind spirit. I cannot thank you enough.
- You expect nothing in return and yet you give so generously. It is truly remarkable and only proves what a wonderful person you are. Thank you so much.
- For your generosity you will forever have a place in my heart. There is no one like you and for that I am so grateful.
- Your generosity makes you so special. Thank you for your kindness, I cherish your friendship.
- I am overwhelmed by just how generous you’ve been. I doubt these words will do justice to the way I’m but I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- Please accept my heartfelt thanks for your generosity. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it and I won’t ever forget all you’ve done.
- It is a gift to have someone with such a generous spirit in my life. Thank you, I’m so grateful and indebted to everything you’ve done.
READ MORE: Ways to Say ‘Thank you for your Support’
Thank You for Kindness
If someone has been kind then let them know you appreciate that kindness and say thanks with these messages.
- I feel overwhelmed that people do still care – thank you for such kindness.
- I’m struggling to find the words to express just how much I appreciate your kindness. Thank you, I’m almost overcome by everything you’ve done.
- Thank you so much for your unwavering kindness. During some of the most difficult times for me you were there and I can’t explain what that means.
- Your kindness provided me hope at my lowest moments. My most heartfelt thanks.
- Your selflessness and the way you put others first is unlike anyone I’ve ever met. You are one of a kind and have had such a positive impact on my life. Thank you, I shall never forget your act of kindness.
- Thank you for such kindness and compassion. Knowing that I have someone like you that is with me through thick and thin means the world to me. Thank for just being amazing.
- It is your kindness that has been a shining light amongst the darkness recently. From my heart to yours – thank you.
- You have been so kind and never wanted anything in return. If there is ever anything you need then know that I am always here. That you think of me and don’t hesitate to demonstrate your generosity and warmth is so special. Thank you.
- You are a truly kind and loving person who never lets me down. Thank you for the support you’ve shown me and how thoughtful you always are.
- No one is as genuine and compassionate as you. Your kindness knows no bounds and I am forever thankful that you are a part of my life.
READ MORE: 39 Thank You for your Support During Our Time of Loss Messages
Thank You for your Generous Gift
Being given a gift is always a very touching gesture. Say thanks if you’ve received a gift with the messages below.
- I am humbled by your extremely generous gift. It is such a lovely gesture and want to thank you for thinking of me.
- Your gift was as generous as it was unexpected! I am so grateful and send my sincere thanks.
- Thank you for a wonderful gift. It was exactly what I wanted and showed just how generous you are.
- There was no need to get me such a generous gift and yet you went above and beyond. I appreciate the gesture and feel so lucky that someone with your kindness is part of my life.
- For such generosity I want to say more than “thank you”. You are far greater than just a friend. You are one of the most important people in my life. I can’t thank you enough.
- Your generous gift is so thoughtful. I wish there was more I could do to show my appreciation than just saying “thank you” because you deserve it.
- Please accept this thank you from me and my family for the generosity of the gift you sent us. It brought smiles to all our faces and really lifted our spirits. Thank you for your kindness.
- Not only do I have the gift of you in my life but you have also shown your generous spirit with such a wonderful gift. Thank you so much.
- I don’t deserve your generosity or the gift you’ve given me but I am so grateful and really do appreciate it. Thank you.
Thank You Note Examples for Generosity
A thank you note is a great way to show your appreciation. These example notes should help you to say thank you.
- Thank you for your generosity and for being such an incredible friend. You put others before yourself and are a truly kind heartened person. I’m fortunate to have you in my life.
- To my dear friend, I am sincerely grateful for your gift and the generosity with which it was given. You are kind and think of others before yourself. I think you’re a really wonderful and special person and I’m always going to be thankful for having you as a friend. Thank you.
- Your gift was a thoughtful and generous gesture. I hope you know how much I cherish your kindness and how thankful I am.
- The time and effort you clearly took in getting me such a generous gift is obvious to see. I appreciate that so much – thank you.
- You shouldn’t have gone to the trouble of getting me such a generosity gift. But then that’s just you, isn’t it – a generous heart and amazing soul. Thank you!
- I will treasure such a generous gift and always remember both it and you. Thank you for being so compassionate and always thinking of others.
- Receiving such a fantastic gift really made my day. I appreciate your generosity and how you put a big smile on my face. Thank you.
- Your generosity is inspiring, and my gift was perfect. No one gives gifts as well as you! Thank you being so kind.
- I know I can be awkward to get gifts for so thank you for really being extra generous with mine! I can’t thank you enough.
- Thank you very much for an unexpected but lovely gift! It was a generous gesture and I really appreciate it.
Funny Thank You Messages
Laughter is a great way to show how much you appreciate a kind gesture. These funny messages should put a smile on someone’s face as well as saying thank you.
- Whoever said “it is better to give than receive” obviously never met you!
- Thank you for your generosity. I guess I have to be nice to you now…
- Our relationship is mostly give and take. In this case you’re doing all the giving and I’m doing the taking!
- Uoy knaht! Now that you’re confused I just wanted to say thank you
- If you had a dollar for every time I said thank you, you would be rich!
- Thank you for the gift! The best part is how I actually wanted it!
- I’m starting to think I’m going to have to file for bankruptcy as I’m never going to be able to repay you!
- “I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it must be Gratitude” – Benjamin Disraeli
We hope these thank you for your generosity messages have helped you to find the words to say thanks for someone’s kindness. Put them in a card, text message or just say them in person to let whoever it is know how much you appreciate their generosity.
Sally Gibson is the founder of Someone Sent you a Greeting, a holiday/celebration website. Sally’s writing work has been mentioned in Woman’s World, Yahoo, Women’s Health, MSN and more. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page.