A coworkers bridal celebrations are the perfect time to share your heartfelt wishes. What could be better than a wedding?
And bridal showers are always a fun way to celebrate and get ready for the big day.
So use these bridal shower message ideas to congratulate your colleague.
Bridal Shower Wishes for Coworker
Share one of these congratulations messages and best wishes with your coworker on her bridal shower.
- Best wishes for the big day and enjoy your bridal shower as you get ready for this exciting new chapter.
- May today shower you with love and happiness in preparation for your bright future together.
- Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Enjoy celebrating with friends and family at your bridal shower.
- As you open gifts and raise a glass with loved ones may you enjoy all the love and best wishes you receive and feel the excitement build towards the big day!
- Wishing you happiness and laughter with friends today as you get ready for your wedding.
- As you make memories with loved ones today I wanted to wish you al the best and say cheers to new beginnings.
- This bridal shower marks the start of a wonderful new life with your soon to
be husband/wife. Enjoy the fun and your new chapter.
- You light up the office every day with your smile. May your bridal shower and marriage be filled with that same light and love.
- May this bridal celebration only be the beginning of lifetime of marital bliss.
- Sending my congratulations for the upcoming marriage and hoping you have an absolutely magical bridal shower.
Coworker Bridal Shower Messages
You can brighten your colleagues celebration with a thoughtful bridal shower message.
- Congratulations to an amazing coworker on the celebrations and bridal shower. I can’t wait for the wedding.
- Big hugs to my multitasking colleague who I’ve watched balance work and wedding planning with amazing ease! Have a fantastic bridal shower.
- May the blessings today prepare you for a wonderfully blessed marriage. Congratulations and all the best for your shower and big day.
- May your married life be as fun and happy as working beside you has been for me. Big congratulations and wishing you a wonderful shower.
- Even though you’ll be leaving us after you wedding I’m still so excited for you and your new life. Here’s to many years of happiness!
- Congratulations on finding a lifelong teammate as who you can collaborate with for the rest of your life.
- We are going to miss your smile around the office but we are wishing you all the best in your next chapter.
- I hope your bridal shower and marriage are filled with so much love and joy. All the best for this exciting period.
- I’m so happy I get to celebrate your bridal joy before you move on to another workplace. With much love.
- To a coworker who tackles every project with patience and passion – best wishes as you embark on your biggest collaboration yet!
Bridal Shower Quotes for Coworker
Include an inspirational quote in your message to really lift the brides mood.
- May you laugh as much in marriage as we have working together.
- Wishing someone so fun to work with a lifetime of happiness. May married life treat you well.
- This bridal shower is the start of your adventure into marriage – congratulations and bets wishes for the big wedding day.
- Cheers to the bride to be and the wonderful journey ahead of her! But for now lets enjoy your shower and let our hair down.
- Congratulations to my colleague and friend who is embarking on one if life’s greatest joys – marriage. Wishing you so much love.
- A toast to my coworker and future bride – may all of your bridal shower wishes come true.
- Here’s to this bridal shower being the perfect preparation you for a long and happy marriage.
- Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life – lucky [coworker’s name]!
- Congratulations to closing up the single chapter of your life and saying I do!
- Congratulations on your upcoming wedding to my wonderful colleague.
Enjoy your Bridal Shower to Coworker
Share a greeting that will encourage the bride to take in each moment of the celebrations.
- Soak up all the love and excitement on your special pre wedding day and enjoy every moment of your shower.
- I hope you make so many wonderful memories with loved ones at your shower today.
- Indulge in the bridal pampering – you deserve it!
- Savor every sweet bridal surprise and shower game today. Bridal showers don’t come around very often – enjoy it.
- I hope you treasure every bridal shower present – they were picked just for you.
- Wishing you the most memorable and amazing bridal shower. Enjoy the celebration and have fun with all your friends and family.
- May you feel all the love and goodwill everyone has towards you at your bridal shower. It’s going to be a fantastic celebration, I promise!
- Relish each bridal toast, laugh and funny story told at your shower. It’s your day and I hope you enjoy it.
- Let friends and family spoil and celebrate you. It’s YOUR shower and you should party like there’s no tomorrow!
- Take pictures, eat and drink as mu chi as you like and indulge in all the celebrating. Your shower should be all about you.
Funny Bridal Shower Messages for Coworker
Make her laugh with one of these funny wishes.
- Don’t drop the ring down the office drain on your big day!
- I’m still waiting for a workplace bridezilla moment – but you’ve been nothing but calm and kind.
- Wishing you a soulmate as fun as your work wife – me!
- May your love be as unbreakable as the office printer – and hopefully less prone to paper jams!
- Congratulations on finding someone who puts up with your quirks, and having worked next to you for a while now that’s no small feat!
- Here’s to hoping your future spouse laughs at your jokes as much as we do!
I hope these bridal shower wishes for coworkers and colleagues have given you some inspiration to wish your coworker well for her wedding and to enjoy her shower.
More Bridal Shower Wishes
- 40+ Amazing Bridal Shower Wishes and Messages
- 35+ Funny Bridal Shower Quotes and Messages
- 21 Bridal Shower Invitation Wording Examples
- Bridal Shower Thank You Notes and Messages
Sally Gibson is the founder of Someone Sent you a Greeting, a holiday/celebration website. Sally’s writing work has been mentioned in Woman’s World, Yahoo, Women’s Health, MSN and more. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page.