Baby showers are always loads of fun. And when it’s your sisters baby shower you’ve got an extra special reason for celebrating – you’re going to be an aunt or uncle soon!
So as she gets ready for the new baby you can enjoy the shower and tell her how excited you are.
Below are some ideas for baby shower wishes you can give your sister as she prepares to welcome her new bundle of joy. They should help you find the right words to say to her or to write in a baby shower card.
Baby Shower Wishes for your Sister
Share your love and excitement for your sister as she embarks on her journey into motherhood. These messages wish her happiness and celebrate the new life she carries.
- Wishing you joy and blessings as you prepare for this new chapter. I can’t wait to meet my new niece/nephew!
- You will be an amazing mom. And remember – I am going to by your side every step of the way.
- Congratulations on the little miracle growing inside you. Auntie/uncle can’t wait!
- So very happy for you as you start this beautiful chapter, sis. Congratulations and all my love.
- You deserve this special time. I know how long you’ve wanted a baby and now it’s happening. Enjoy every precious moment.
- It’s brilliant how our family keeps growing. I’m delighted for you sis and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
- It won’t be long now! Wishing you sweet baby cuddles very soon. Love you, sis.
- One thing you can be sure of, this baby is already so loved. We are all so thrilled for you and counting down the days until we meet the newest member of the family.
- Its so exciting! Today we’re enjoying your shower and soon we’ll be welcoming a new bundle of joy into the world.
- Congrats on this special time in your life. I know you’ll cherish it forever.
Sister Baby Shower Messages
These messages will show your support and love as your sister takes those first steps into motherhood.
- I can’t wait to be the fun aunt who teaches baby all sorts of silly things! He/she’s going to love me! All my love for today and the exciting days and weeks ahead.
- Save a cuddle for auntie/uncle! I can’t wait to meet the newest addition.
- Wishing you a smooth labor and healthy, happy baby. Love ya, sis.
- You have always been there for me, sis. Now I am here for you as you become a mother. Whatever you need you know you can count on me.
- You’re going to be a great mom. But if things get hard I’ll always be here for late night feedings and baby tips.
- Sending my love, sis, and wishing you patience, rest and peace as you love and take care of the little one.
- Your the kindest and most beautiful person I know. And your baby is going to be blessed with the same qualities.
- I promise I’m going to spoil your new one absolutely rotten! They’ll be endless snuggles, so many presents and the best bedtime stories.
Baby Shower Quotes for Sister
These quotes make perfect additions to baby shower cards, gifts or messages.
- “A baby sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” – Marion C. Garretty
- “There’s no bond stronger than the one between sisters.” – Unknown
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” – Amy Li
- “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” – Carol Saline
- “Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.” – Unknown
- “To have a loving sister is not simply to have a ready friend, but a ready champion.” – Unknown
- “Sister: She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities.” – Elizabeth Foley
- “There’s something so comforting about having a sister. It’s like having a soulmate who will stand by your side no matter what.” – Amelia Boynton Robinson
- “Sisters hold more power over you than anyone else in the world.” – Jessa Crispin
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James
Funny Baby Shower Wishes for Sister
Give your sister a laugh with these hilarious baby shower messages.
- May your heart swell with pride and your feet swell only a little!
- Wishing you a lifetime supply of patience and caffeine!
- Good thing babies are cute. Otherwise we’d stop at one!
- At least now you have an excuse for peeing a little when you sneeze…
- That bun in your oven’s sure gonna be delicious!
- Congrats on being promoted to mommy! Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it…. eventually.
- Congrats on getting knocked up! Can’t wait to meet your spawn.
- I can’t wait to be the cool aunt who teaches your kids fun swear words.
Enjoy your Baby Shower Sis
Wish your sister well as she celebrates this special time.
- Here’s to new adventures as you embark on the amazing journey of parenthood!
- Celebrate each moment and miracle today – you deserve all this joy!
- You deserve to be pampered today. Enjoy your shower and make some wonderful memories.
- Have a fantastic baby shower and make sure to take lots of pictures with your best gals.
- I may not be able to be with you today but know that I’m celebrating you from afar. Enjoy your shower.
- Congratulations to a beautiful bride and mommy-to-be!
- You’re going to be an amazing mother. I’m so excited for you!
I hope these baby shower messages for your sister have give some ideas of what you can say to her. A baby shower is one of those special events that you’ll want to be a part of so celebrate the right way with your sis and make sure she knows how happy you are for her.
More Baby Shower Wishes
- What to Write in a Baby Shower Book (60+ Examples)
- 90+ Baby Shower Cake Sayings and Messages
- Baby Shower Wishes for Coworkers and Colleagues
- Baby Shower Wishes and Messages
Sally Gibson is the founder of Someone Sent you a Greeting, a holiday/celebration website. Sally’s writing work has been mentioned in Woman’s World, Yahoo, Women’s Health, MSN and more. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page.