The 15th birthday of a teenager is never easy. They’re known for being surly and moody, and definitely not wanting to celebrate with their family.
So trying to wish someone a happy 15th birthday and show you care is tough. Finding words that will get through to a teenager and actually resonate with them isn’t easy.
If you can’t get a 15 year old to look up from their phone any other time what chance have you got even for their birthday?
Hopefully then these 15th birthday wishes will help.
If you are struggling with a birthday card message for a 15 year old these funny and heartfelt quotes and wishes are perfect.
Try using them in a card, saying in person or the teenagers preferred method of communication – Instagram/Facebook/TikTok!
Table of Contents
Birthday Wishes for a 15 Year Old
- Happy 15th birthday! You’ve grown into a really impressive young man and I’m delighted I’ve been there to witness it
- Have a great 15th birthday and enjoy all the celebrations
- Congratulations on turning 15! Try to enjoy today and all the fun it brings as I know school must be getting pretty serious at the moment
- All my best birthday wishes! You only turn 15 once so make the most of it!
- Happy bday! You’re almost a fully fledged adult now.. that means you’ll have to start acting like one too!
- Here’s to a happy birthday that is nothing but laughter and loads of fun
- You’ve earned a really great birthday! Fingers crossed it’s everything you hoped for and more
- Congratulations to you on your 15th year and sending all my best wishes
- Hope you have a really awesome birthday!
- Sending my wishes for you to have a really happy 15th birthday. All my love
15th Birthday Messages for a Boy
- Congratulations! You’ve had 15 years of being amazing and will no doubt have many more
- To a boy no who’s about to become a man. Happy birthday
- It’s been a joy to watch you grow into such an outstanding young man. Happy birthday
- You may be turning 15 but you’ll always be that sweet little boy to me! Happy birthday
- Happy 15 year birthday. I hope you get to enjoy a really great day
For a Girl
- Being a teenage girl is filled with so many worries but I hope your birthday is lots of fun and good times
- Happy birthday! You have turned into a beautiful young woman
- To the cutest and most perfect 15 year old, have a really lovely birthday
- Enjoy all that being 15 brings. You’re doing great! Happy bday
- 15 years old now? You must be getting a lot of attention from all the boys!
- On your 15th birthday I just wanted to let you know how proud of you I am and the way you’ve grown up. Happy birthday son
- No one is more important to me than you. Have a great birthday my amazing son
- I know I’m your mom so I’m the most embarrassing person in the world but I promise to be on my best behaviour today. Happy birthday
- We love you more than we could ever possibly say. Happy birthday son
- You are our world – have a fantastic 15th birthday
- You are our pride and joy – happy 15th birthday
- To our very special daughter – we cherish every moment with you. Happy birthday
- Today we celebrate our perfect daughter – happy birthday darling and never forget how much we love you
- Here’s to you having a birthday that is fun filled and brings you only joy
- You are as adorable now as the day you were born. Still my perfect little angel. Happy birthday
- Happy birthday to our wonderful grandson. Congratulations on turning 15, have a great day
- We are sending our best wishes on your 15th birthday and hoping you get everything your heart desires
- We can’t say enough how precious you are to us. Seeing you grow up has been one of our greatest joys. Have a lovely birthday
- Happy birthday to the kindest, sweetest grandson in the world!
- Wishing my darling grandson a truly special and magical 15th birthday
- To the most beautiful granddaughter, have a lovely and happy 15th birthday
- You are more special to me than I could ever truly say. Happy 15th birthday to my granddaughter
- You’re still so young but I want you to remember to never stop chasing your dreams. You can do anything your put your mind to. Happy birthday
- I hope your 15th year is filled with excitement and happiness
- You, my amazing granddaughter, make me so proud! Happy birthday
- Happy birthday to my favorite nephew. Sending you loving wishes for a top birthday
- Happy 15th birthday to a nephew who is as fun as he is smart
- I’m lucky to have got such an awesome nephew. Happy bday
- I wish I had the opportunity to see you more often but I still want to wish you a great 15th birthday
- Have a really great day! Happy birthday
- As you’re beautiful, funny and super talented you clearly take after your wonderful aunt – me! Happy birthday to my lovely niece
- Enjoy the journey that is growing up and never stop reaching for the stars. Happy birthday
- Have a great 15th year – happy birthday
- May your 15th birthday bring you fun and happiness
- I am delighted to call you my niece and I hope you have a really brilliant day
- You’re the most irritating brother on this planet, and so after 15 years you’d think I’d be sick of you… but actually I really love you. Happy birthday bro!
- Happy 15th birthday to my big brother. You should consider yourself lucky to have a little sister as awesome as me!
- I’m giving you a free pass today as it’s your birthday but tomorrow I’m going to go back to annoying you like usual!
- I hope you have a great day bro! Happy bday
- I know we don’t talk about this stuff much but you’ve always been such a inspiration to me. Happy birthday bro
- Happy birthday to my big sister. Hoping you have a really amazing day
- Happy birthday to my cute little sis. Don’t grow up too fast
- Here’s to you having an incredible 15th birthday sis, enjoy it
- Happy 15th birthday to a truly perfect sister. I got so lucky when I was blessed with a sister
- You are becoming a beautiful young woman. Happy birthday
Even though whatever you say or write may fall on deaf ears when it comes to teenagers you should still try!
Ideally these 15th birthday wishes will have helped with saying happy birthday to a 15 year old as best as you can.