When the holidays are upon us we tend to say season’s greetings to everyone: family, friends, coworkers and even strangers. It’s a traditional way to wish someone happy holidays.
But maybe you want to add a little bit more to that traditional greeting. What other ways can you say season’s greetings or what more can you add to it.
Or you just want a longer way of saying “season’s greetings”.
If so then use the below season’s greetings wishes and messages to spread some festive cheer and wish everyone a very happy holidays!
Table of Contents
Short Season’s Greetings
These are some short wishes you can use as Season’s Greeting messages. They’re perfect for a card or quick text message.
- Season’s Greetings!
- Happy holidays!
- Greetings for the holiday season.
- Best wishes for the holidays!
- Enjoy a magical festive season.
- With our compliments for happy holidays.
- Best wishes and Season’s Greetings!
- May you be filled with the festive spirit.
- Wishing you happy holidays.
- Season’s Greetings and all our love.
Season’s Greetings for Family
If you want to wish a family happy holidays then you might prefer a more personal message. You can add to the examples below with your own specific details and petsonalize them even more to show a family you are thinking of them over the holidays.
- May the holiday season bless you and your family with wonderful memories and an abundance of good times. Happy holidays!
- Season’s Greetings to you and may the festive period be filled with joy, laughter and love.
- Here’s to a fantastic holiday season and one that you can enjoy with your loved ones. May it bring you only warm memories and happiness.
- Season’s Greetings to the whole family and a very happy New Year. Wishing you all the best for the coming year and whatever the future holds for you.
- May this holiday season bring joy, love and peace to your family. Wishing you all the best for the New Year
- Season’s Greetings and best wishes. I hope the end of this year is one filled with happy memories and you are blessed with good fortune and happiness throughout the coming year.
- Sending our loving best wishes to you and your family for the holidays. We hope you enjoy yourselves and start the New Year with a bang.
- To my amazing family, I hope you all have a fantastic time off over the holidays and a happy New Year. Season’s Greetings!
- I love you all and send you my biggest Season’s Greetings! Happy Christmas to the best family in the world.
- Happy Holidays to my loved ones. You are all amazing and I can’t express just how much you mean to me. Have a brilliant time this year and enjoy the holidays!
READ MORE: Christmas Wishes for your Family
Season’s Greetings Messages for Friends
You definitely will want to reach out to friends to say Season’s Greetings. Use these messages in a greeting card, email or text message to friends over the festive period.
- Hoping you have a brilliant holiday season and wishing you all the best for the New Year.
- To my best friend – Season’s Greetings! Wishing you all my love over the holidays and a wonderful start to the New Year.
- I hope you have fun over the holidays! Season’s Greetings to a true friend.
- Season’s Greetings! I can’t wait to spend time with you over the holidays. We’re going to have a really great time and enjoy all the festive fun.
- Wishing you a season of joy and wonder that only brings you happiness. Best wishes for the New Year.
- From all of us we wish you a very happy Holidays and an incredible New Year.
- I’m looking forward to seeing you at Christmas and celebrating the New Year together. Season’s Greetings.
- May the New Year bring good health and prospects for you and your family. Happy Holidays!
- I’ve known you for years and know how much you love the holidays. So here’s to a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Season’s Greetings!
- Happy Holidays, pal! Tis the season to drink and be merry!
READ MORE: Christmas Wishes for Friends
Season’s Greetings Wishes for Coworkers
Don’t forget your coworkers! You may not be as close to them as friends or family but it’s still nice to send a quick greeting to a colleague over the holidays.
- Sending my best wishes and thoughts for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year.
- To a great colleague and better friend – Season’s Greetings and Happy Holidays!
- Season’s Greetings! Best wishes for the New Year. Hoping it brings you good luck and good health.
- Happy Holidays! Have a great New Year and I’ll see you at work soon.
- With my best wishes for a lovely season of festive good times. Enjoy yourself!
- May the holiday season be a time of joy and peace for you and your family.
- Have a fantastic New Year and savor the fun of the holiday season.
- Happy Holidays and best wishes for an exciting New Year!
- Wishing you joy for the holiday season and a very prosperous New Year.
- I know how much you have been looking forward to the holidays so I hope they live up to your expectations and you can kick back and relax now. Have a great Christmas.
READ MORE: Christmas Wishes for Coworkers
Religious Holiday Greetings
Some people prefer a religious or more traditional message to celebrate the holidays and Christmas. If so then the following religious greetings are ideal.
- May God be with you throughout the Holiday season and bless you and your family.
- God’s love will be with you at Christmas and bring you blessings of hope and peace.
- Your faith will be your guide during these holidays and be with you throughout. May the festive spirit bless you richly.
- I will be praying you have a wonderful festive season and that the New Year is the beginning of great things for you.
- At this time of year we are reminded of Jesus and His teachings. May your Christmas be one of love and peace.
- May you be blessed throughout the holidays and into the New Year. Season’s Greetings.
- May God bring you the gift of love this Christmas.
READ MORE: Religious Christmas Wishes
We hope these Season’s Greetings messages have helped you to wish friends, family and more a happy holidays.
Sally Gibson is the founder of Someone Sent you a Greeting, a holiday/celebration website. Sally’s writing work has been mentioned in Woman’s World, Yahoo, Women’s Health, MSN and more. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page.