Ahh, the beach. Who doesn’t love spending some at the sea side? Whether you’re going surfing, swimming, topping up your tan or just relaxing with the family the beach is the perfect place to be. And what better way to celebrate all things sun and sand than with some hilarious beach puns.
A cracking pun about the ocean, sea, shells, sand or more is ideal for your Instagram captions from a day at the beach or a beach themed party invitation. Or maybe you just want to impress your friends with your funny beach puns. Whichever it is these puns and quotes are a great way to enjoy the beach and all it has to offer.
We’re shore these beach puns will tide you over and help you have a whale of a time. In fact we’ve put together so many you better be careful not to drown in them all!
- Beach hair, don’t care!
- Sun of a beach
- Keep Palm and Carry On
- With you, life’s a beach
- Beach life is shore perfect.
- Adios beaches!
- The beach gives me porpoise.
- Resting Beach Face
- Just a couple of beach bums
- Snow more winter please, bring on the beach!
- Beach you to it.
- You used to call me on my shellphone
- Tropic like its hot.
- You had me at aloha.
- If there’s a will, there’s a wave.
- Shell we dance?
Beach Instagram Captions
Looking for a funny caption for your beach photos? Use some of these puns and sayings as your Instagram captions and sit back and watch the likes roll in.
- Desperately seeking beach therapy
- Good times and tan lines
- Girls just wanna have SUN
- Throwin’ shade
- Hangin’ with my gull-friends
- Gone to the beach. Be back never.
- The tans will fade but the memories will last forever.
- Dreams are made of sun and sand.
- Live by the sea. Love by the moon.
- Palm trees and 80 degrees.
- Life’s a wave – catch it!
- Currently pretending I’m at the beach.
- Don’t need a man if you’ve got a tan.
- B.E.A.C.H = Best Escape Anyone Can Have
- The beach is calling, and I must go.
- Life is better in flip flops
Beach Quotes and Sayings
The beach has inspired artists, musicians and more which has lead to some profound and moving insights about it. Try these inspirational beach quotes and sayings to really understand what the beach means to people.
- Time seems different at the beach. All too fast, yet somehow, all too slow.
- They say summer bodies are made in the winter
- Life, love, and the pursuit of the next beach trip.
- “Don’t grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach” – Michelle Held
- Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat.
- You can shake the sand from your shoes but not from your heart.
- High tide or low tide, I’ll stay by your side
- “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques Cousteau
- A pineapple a day keeps the worries away.
- I’ll have a side of beach with my morning coffee.
- An ocean breeze puts the mind at ease.
- Beach more – worry less.
- Salt water cures all wounds.
- As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides.
- Memories are made in flip flops
- It was love at first sight the day I met the beach
- “Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Ocean air, salty hair
Beach One Liners
- I think we’re all agreed: Monday out. Beach in.
- Life is better in a bikini.
- Even filled with clouds, this beach can’t bring me down.
- The lower the latitude the better the attitude
- You, me, a drink and the sea.
- How to be a beach body: 1. Have a body 2. Go to the beach.
- Palm trees. Ocean breeze.
- If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed
- All I need is the salt in my hair and the sand between my toes
- Let the waves hit your feet and the sand be your seat.
- Sandy toes. Sunkissed nose.
- The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand
- Life is a beach, I’m just playing in the sand.
- Sandy toes, sun-kissed nose
- All I need is some Vitamin Sea
- You, me, and the sea
- Seas the Day!
- Let the sea set you free
- Whale hello!
- I’m an aqua-holic
- Fish you were here!
- Water you doing right now?
- Sea more of the world, one beach at a time
- Happy as a clam
- Water we doing here?
- Water we waiting for!
- More salty than the sea.
Enjoyed this post? Don't forget to share on Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter!