Some people are just awesome. They’re always there for you, help out, cheer you up and make everything better.
So when you have an amazing person like that in your life it’s good to find the time to say thank you for being awesome. Just a few words to show your appreciation.
But you might be struggling with how to thank someone for being great. It can be hard to say exactly how you feel and really express your gratitude.
If so then the following thank you messages for being awesome should help you to let a friend, loved one and more know just how much you appreciate them.
Thank You for Being Awesome Messages
Say thank you to someone who you think is awesome or amazing with these messages.
- I am so grateful to have you in my life. I don’t say it enough but you are so special to me and I cherish having you as a friend. Thank you for being so amazing.
- You are always there to encourage me when I need it. It’s amazing to have such a positive influence in my life and I can’t thank you enough for how awesome you are!
- To my best friend – you mean the world to me. Whatever you need I’m always going to be there for you. Thank you for forever being the most awesome person in my life.
- I wished all my life for someone like you. Someone I could trust with anything and know would never let me down. You are truly amazing and I want to thank you for all you do.
- There’s no one I can talk to you or who understands me like you. I wanted to say thank you for being awesome but it doesn’t feel like enough. I’m so glad you’re a part of my life.
- Thank you for just how awesome you always are! No one is as great as you and you do it with such style, too!
- A huge thanks to the most amazing person in the world. You lift me up, make me feel great and support me no matter what. You’re awesome!
- To the most awesome person I know – thank you for making my world a better place. You never fail to cheer me up and bring me some much needed happiness.
- Your awesomeness is off the charts! And it brings me such joy. Thank you for being a shining light in my life.
- Time with you is always an adventure and one I wouldn’t miss for the world. I am amazed by how awesome you are and can’t express my gratitude. Thank you!
Thank You for Being an Amazing Friend
Let your friend know how much you appreciate having them in your life with these thank you messages.
- No friend has been as such an important part of my life as you have. You are awesome and incredible beyond words! Thank you for everything!
- I am indebted to you for all you’ve done. I value your friendship more than I could ever say and feel so lucky to have you as someone I can turn to. Thank you.
- If there were an award for the most amazing friend in the world you’d win it by a landslide. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- You have enriched my life with your amazing friendship. I often feel like I don’t deserve it as you go above and beyond to support me. But I am thankful every single day and don’t know what I’d do without you.
- Thank you for the special times we’ve shared together. Our friendship means so much to me and I can’t wait to see where we go from here and what adventures we get up to. You’re so awesome!
- You show kindness no matter what and even when I let you down you’re still there. Thank you, I cherish your friendship and how amazing you are.
- No one gets me like you. We have a connection unlike any other and it’s just awesome being your friend. You rock!
- I feel like I can be myself with you. I just love how comfortable we are around each other and that you understand me. It’s so awesome that I have someone like you – thank you so much.
- Friends come and go but I know ours will last a lifetime. You stick with me through and thin and I am fortunate that I get to have someone like you I can call a true friend. Thank you for amazing me with everything you do.
- I am blessed with friendship like yours. You are more awesome than anyone I know and I value and treasure you so much.
Thank You for Being an Awesome Teacher
If you have a teacher that really stands out and has helped you then offer your thanks for how amazing they’ve been as an educator.
- I’ve never had a teacher that can motivate and inspire me like you do. Thank you for being a really awesome teacher!
- You make learning fun! Thank you for making me believe in myself. I have made so much progress, all because of you. You’re an amazing teacher.
- Thank you to the greatest teacher in the world. I will feel forever grateful that you taught me. You’re awesome!
- It has been a joy to learn from someone as knowledgable and clever as you. I’ve grown so much and can’t thank you enough for your tuition. Thanks for being truly amazing.
- We are so grateful to you for the outstanding job you’ve done teaching our son. You are a phenomenal teacher who is a credit to your profession. Thank you.
- Huge thanks to an amazing teacher for never giving up on me. You’re the reason I’ve got as far as I have.
- To a fantastic teacher that always puts his/her students first – thank you! You deserve every bit of praise you receive.
- We appreciate the hard work you put in to help us learn. You are an awesome teacher and we hope you know just how grateful we are.
READ MORE: Thank You Messages for Teachers
Thank You for Being an Awesome Boyfriend
Express your love and thanks to your boyfriend for how amazing he had been with a thoughtful thank you message.
- You have stolen my heart and are the only one for me. Thank you for being the man I know I can love for the rest of my life.
- There is no one else out there as amazing as you are. I’ve found the love of my life and won’t ever let you go. You’re just incredible.
- My heart beats only for you my love. It still amazes me just how much in love I am and how you have transformed my world. Thank you for being someone I can trust and who understands me.
- You are my soulmate and the person I feel closest to unlike any other. We complete one another and fit together perfectly. I can’t say how grateful I am have someone like you and how genuinely inspiring and amazing you are.
- How can anyone be as awesome as you are!? I’m still overwhelmed by having such an amazing boyfriend and want you to know how much I treasure you.
- I don’t care who knows it, I’m going to shout it to the world – you are the most awesome boyfriend! Thank you for your love.
- I don’t think I could describe what you mean to me. You are the wonder of my life and I hope that you never change. Thank you for always being so brilliant.
- How awesome can one person really be? Well you are doing a great job of putting that to the test! Because you amaze me every single day and still find new ways to make me love you even more. Thank you.
Thank You for Being an Awesome Girlfriend
It’s important to let your girlfriend know how much you cherish her and give thanks for all the amazing positives she has made in your life.
- I am forever grateful that you came into my life. No one is more amazing than you and I can’t imagine spending a day without you by my side. Thank you for completing me.
- Not a day goes by where I don’t consider myself the luckiest person on earth to have found you. You are perfection and have brought a light to my life I would never have thought possible. Thank you for being so amazing.
- To the most awesome girlfriend ever – you blow my mind. There will never be anyone like you. Thank you for choosing me!
- We have a trust and bond that is greater than any other I’ve had. You are a miracle to me and one I will be forever grateful for. Thank you for just being you.
- To my amazing and awesome girlfriend – thank you for believing in me. I feel like I can do anything with you.
- Life with you is like a dream and one I never want to wake up from. You are more amazing than I could possibly say and I know that I am truly lucky to have you.
- You leave me breathless and amaze me more as each day passes. I can’t say thank you enough for how much happiness you have brought to my life. You are just so amazing.
- I could never have imagined having a girlfriend that was an awesome as you. It doesn’t matter what you do you still surprise me. Thank you for bringing such positivity and joy into my world.
Thank You for Being Awesome Quotes
These are just a few famous quotes about being awesome that you can use as inspiration.
- “We don’t even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward. In times of tragedy, of war, of necessity, people do amazing things. The human capacity for survival and renewal is awesome.” – Isabel Allende
- “I woke up and realized life is great and people are awesome and life is worth living.” – Hulk Hogan
- “There’s so many cool things that happen, where you want to kind of sit back and smell the roses and say, ‘Wow, this is awesome!’ But then you’re already thinking a mile ahead about what the next landmark is, what the next goal is.” – Adam Cole
- “People always tell you, ‘Be humble. Be humble.’ When was the last time someone told you to be amazing? Be great! Be great! Be awesome! Be awesome!” – Kanye West
- “If you’re going to do a job, do it right. If you’re going to throw a birthday party, make it amazing. If you’re going to do anything, do it awesome.” – Jimmy John Liautaud
- “Don’t be afraid to be awesome. Sometimes being weird and different is good. When you think you’re working hard, there is always someone else working harder, so always be yourself and know your stuff.” – Jacqueline MacInnes Wood
- “Positive thinking will let you use the ability which you have, and that is awesome.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.” – Tony Robbins
- “I dream pretty big, but truly had no idea my life could be this awesome. I am the luckiest girl in the world, without question!” – Meghan Markle
- “If you want to be average, do what others do. If you want to be awesome, do what no one does” – Alexander Den Heijer
We hope you have liked these ways to say thank you for being awesome. Let the important people in your life know just how amazing you think they are and say thanks for all they do.
Sally Gibson is the founder of Someone Sent you a Greeting, a holiday/celebration website. Sally’s writing work has been mentioned in Woman’s World, Yahoo, Women’s Health, MSN and more. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page.