Going off to work every morning can be boring and repetitive. Some of us are lucky enough to really enjoy our jobs but for many it’s just a way to put food on the table.
That’s why it’s nice to have the support of people. One’s who let you know they’re thinking of you as you go to work.
So that’s why you may want to say have a great day at work to friends, family or colleagues. Just something to lift their spirits before the working day.
But what can you say other than “have a great day at work”? Whilst it’s a nice sentiment it is a little bit dull.
Well if you’re looking for what to say to wish someone a great day at work then try the examples messages below.
Whether it’s a friend, family member or coworker/colleague these messages to wish someone a good day at work should help you to say how much you hope they enjoy their day at work.
Have a Great Day at Work Messages
Use these simple and quick messages to work sh someone a great day at work. You can put your message in a card, note, send via email or say them in person.
- Hope you have a lovely day at work today!
- Wishing you a wonderful day at work that brings you new opportunities and exciting times.
- May today be a great day at work for you and filled with fun and laughter.
- This is just a quick note to say that I hope you enjoy your day at work today
- Here’s to today being the perfect day at work! Have an awesome time!
- I know work can be hard so I hope that today you get to enjoy a great day without too much stress. Have a good day at work my friend.
- You deserve a brilliant day at work and I hope today goes well for you.
- I know how excited you are about work so here’s to today going perfectly and you enjoying it as much as you can.
- Have a fantastic day at work and just keep being the amazing person you are!
- Let your work day be truly special and you enjoy every minute of it. Have a nice working day.
READ MORE: 39 Great Ways to Say “Happy First Day of Work”
Best Wishes for a Great Day at Work
- Wishing you a wonderful day at work that is filled with potential and promise for brighter things.
- Have a great day where you meet all your goals and succeed in everything you do.
- Sending my best wishes for your day at work. May it be as fulfilling as it is rewarding.
- Professional life can be hard so I hope you enjoy your day at work and it brings you lots of joy.
- May you be inspired and stimulated in your work and it be a really great day.
- Sending good vibe for your work day.
- I hope you find today is one filled with creativity and exciting new developments. Enjoy your work!
- May your work today bring you happiness and satisfaction that will last the rest of the week.
- I hope you are content today as you spend the day working hard. Enjoy the process but also the fruits of your labor at the end.
- Best wishes for your work day – I am sure it will be gratifying and fun!
READ MORE: Have a Great Weekend Wishes
Have a Nice Day at Work Text Messages
If you can’t see them in person then a text message is a good way to quickly tell someone you hope they enjoy their day at work.
- Just a quick text message to say have a really good day at work! I’ll be thinking of you.
- I know you’re busy but hopefully you’ll get this text to let you know I hope you have a great day at work.
- Have a good one today, mate! Enjoy all the work day brings.
- See you tonight and have a top day!
- Work may suck but I hope you can enjoy it as much as possible.
- Just another 8 hours and you’ll be fine for the day! Enjoy!
- Work hard and it’ll go faster! Have a good day my friend.
- Sending my love and wishes for your work day today.
- Have an excellent day and don’t work too hard!
- We both hope that your work isn’t too hard and can enjoy today as much as possible.
Cute Ways to Say Have a Wonderful Day at Work
If it’s a loved one you want to wish a good day at work then these cute messages are perfect for your boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Really hope you have a good day work today! Love you honey!
- I know you won’t see me while you’re at work but I hope you can have a good day anyway!
- Love and miss you, have! Have a great day at work. Xxx
- I miss you honey. Have a wonderful day at work and I look forward to seeing you soon.
- You’re so sweet. Have a wonderful day my love.
- To the cutest guy/girl in the world – have a lovely day at work.
- Wishing you a great day at work, baby.
- May your work day be just as sweet as you are… as if that’s possible! Love you!
- I hope you have a really brilliant day at work and don’t find it too stressful. I am really looking forward to our weekend together!
- I want you to have a great day at work. I hope this little text message brightens your day and reminds you how much I care.
Wishes for When Someone Doesn’t Like Going to Work
Some people really don’t like their jobs but have no choice but to put up with them. So show them you’re thinking of them as they struggle through a day at a job they hate with these best wishes and messages.
- I hope your day at work today isn’t too bad. Keep your head up!
- I know you can’t stand your job but remember that it won’t be long until you can move on to new things. So try to stay positive.
- Hoping that work is bearable and you can get through today. Sending my love.
- Work may be awful but I’m always here for you. Have a good a day as you can.
- I really do hope that work is too bad and you can find something to enjoy about it. All my love.
- I can’t imagine how hard it is to have to go to work to do a job you hate. I’m sending you my thoughts and best wishes.
- May you get through work and be able to enjoy the weekend soon.
Hopefully some of these examples will have been appropriate for wishing someone a great day at work, whatever the circumstances are.
Or you can use them as inspiration to let them know how much you hope they have a great day in your own way. Whatever you choose sending your best wishes for a great day at work is a lovely gesture and always going to be warmly received.
Sally Gibson is the founder of Someone Sent you a Greeting, a holiday/celebration website. Sally’s writing work has been mentioned in Woman’s World, Yahoo, Women’s Health, MSN and more. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page.