Sending a heartfelt text to your girlfriend or wife is a great way to let them know how much you care. Even better if it’s a really romantic and can make her swoon.
A few sweet words can have a real positive impact and remind them how much you love them. Or can be a bit risqué and cheeky, flirting and sending something just a little naughty.
It could be a message telling her how beautiful she is, how much you miss her, the way she makes you feel or just what having her in your lire means to you. Anything that makes her feel special, wanted and loved is going to be warmly received.
So use these text messages to make her melt and send a message that will put a smile on her face, remind her how much she means to you and that you are always thinking of her.
Table of Contents
Short Texts to Make Her Melt
- I can’t imagine my life without you. You are my everything.
- I love you more than anything in this world.
- I am the luckiest person on the planet that you chose me.
- I can’t express how grateful I am to have you in my life.
- You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on.
- No one can make my pulse race like you.
- I don’t know how you do it but you’re effortlessly sexy.
- Every day with you is like a dream, and one I never want to wake up from.
- Every beat of my heart is for you and I only you.
- I love every singlet thing about you.
- Every moment I spend with you is amazing.
Flirty Text Messages for Her
- I can’t think about anyone else since I met you.
- It’s such a cold day, but I’ve thought of a way we can warm each other up.
- Please come and see me soon – I can’t go another second without you.
- I had the most amazing dream last night and you had a starring role in it.
- No one kisses like you do. You make me tingle all over.
- Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here!
- Staring at someone is considered rude so I thought I’d better ask your permission first.
- This may sound a bit forward but… I need you. Right now.
- Let’s call in sick and spend the day making each other feel better!
- You’re so hot I get a tan every time I look at you!
READ MORE: 100+ Love Text Messages (with Images)
Texts to Compliment Her
- You have the most gorgeous eyes that sparkle like diamonds when you smile.
- Your smile makes me weak at the knees and my heart race.
- When you laugh it’s like angels singing.
- That dress you wear drives me wild. You are so beautiful.
- You are the perfect mix of sexy, funny and clever. You’re a triple threat!
- Your strength and resilience are so inspiring.
- It’s incredible to watch just how much poise and grace you have.
- You spread such kindness and love wherever you go. We are all lucky to know you.
- It doesn’t matter what room we are in or who’s in it – you are always the most beautiful person there.
- You make me laugh, keep me on my toes and are always there for me. I love you so much.
Messages That Tell Her How Much She Means to You
- Imagining my life without you is a pain I can’t bear.
- When I’m with you I’m a better person.
- I am the luckiest person alive to have someone like you as my partner.
- I was blessed the day you came into my life.
- Every moment we share together is a moment I am truly grateful for.
- There is not enough breath in my body to tell you how much you mean to me.
- You are everything to me. You always will be.
- You mean more to me than anything else in this world.
- There are no words to express how much my life has improved since you came into it.
- I could write a million words and it wouldn’t come close to telling you how much you mean to me.
Sweet Texts That Tell Her How Much You Love Her
- My love for you is unending. It will last for eternity.
- You have my heart and my soul.
- There isn’t a single thing about you I don’t love with all my heart.
- My love for you only grows stronger as every second passes.
- I love you more than I ever thought was possible. You are my world.
- Your love sustains me and keeps me going. You’re my everything.
- I have never loved anyone like I love you and never will. I am overwhelmed by how amazing you are.
- There are no words that could do justice to my love for you.
Text Messages That Tell Her How Much You Miss Her
- I wish you were with me right now so I could give you a hug.
- I am counting down the days until I get to see your again.
- I miss your smile, your laugh.. I just miss all of you!
- Every minute without you in my life is a minute too long.
- Come home to me soon – I can’t stand to spend so much time apart from my love.
- When we aren’t together I’m lost. I miss you, baby, so, so much.
- I don’t want to be away from you for any longer than I have to. All I do is think about and miss you.
- I miss you like crazy. I can’t control it, l just need you.
Deep Love Messages for Her
There is no one I have ever met as special as you. Your beauty, kindness and intelligence astonish me and I am so grateful that I found you. My life is so much better with you in it and I just want to say how much I love you.
The thought of getting to spend the rest of my life with you fills me such happiness and excitement. You make me feel like I can do anything and give me support I’ve never known. You are truly amazing and I love you so much.
We have made the most incredible memories together and it only feels like the start. Our love is so strong and will only continue to grow. You are my everything and I love you with all my heart and soul.
Your beauty takes my breath away. I’m truly the luckiest person alive to have you as part of my life and each day I fall in love you with you over again. Thank you for bringing me such happiness.
You only need to smile and it takes my breath away. I love you with every fibre of my being and my soul belongs to you.
There is no one more important to me than you. You make me feel like I never have before and it’s exhilarating. This is a love so deep and true and one that will last forever.
We hope you have enjoyed these love and text messages to make her melt. Use them to show your love for your partner and send her a flirty or loving text message and brighten her day.
Sally Gibson is the founder of Someone Sent you a Greeting, a holiday/celebration website. Sally’s writing work has been mentioned in Woman’s World, Yahoo, Women’s Health, MSN and more. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page.