A sick grandmother is a sad time. You don’t want to see your grandma feeling ill. What you want us get to get better and back to her old self.
So you should be doing all you can to make her feel good. That includes wishing her a speedy recovery and to get better as soon as she can.
But what do you say to a grandmother who is sick?
If you want to wish her well and maybe cheer her up then these get well messages for grandmothers should help you to express how you feel.
Get Well Wishes for Grandmother
- Dear gran, I hope you’re starting to feel a bit better. I’m thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Get well soon!
- Sending you lots of love and hugs gran. Hoping you feel better very soon
- I was so sad to learn you’re not feeling well. I hope it won’t be long before you’re back to your old self. Get well soon!
- To my amazing grandmother, I am thinking and praying for your speedy recovery. You are so important to me and I want you to be as well as you can
- You mean more to me than I can say. Please keep resting and I’m sure you’ll be feeling better in no time
- Wishing you better health and happier days ahead. Get well soon, gran!
- I am so grateful to have you in my life granny. I hope you start to get better soon and I can come and visit
- I’m convinced you will get through this without any problems. You’re the strongest person I know. We’ll be looking back on this in a few years and barely remembering it. Get well soon
- I miss you and love you so much, gran. May you feel better very soon
- May each new day bring you a step closer to a full recovery. Get better soon, gran
SEE MORE: Get Well Messages for Dad
What do you Write in a Get Well Card for Grandmothers?
- Wishing you so much love and positive thoughts, gran. I’m sure you’re going to better really soon
- I’m missing you, granny. Please get well soon and I’ll make sure we spend a lot more time together
- To my wonderful grandmother – I’m thinking of you lots and hoping for a very speedy recovery. Get well soon!
- Wishing you increased strength with each day to keep going and make a full recovery, gran
- Soon this will just be another story you can tell as part of your amazing life. Get well soon, grandma
- Praying and thinking of you all the time. I know you will get through this, gran, just stay positive
- Let’s not focus on the negative parts of being sick, let’s think of all the amazing things you’re going to do when you get well. Feel better soon, gran!
- To my one and only grandmother – I am sending my love and positive thoughts for your recovery. You will be feeling better very soon, I’m sure of it. Keep resting!
SEE MORE: Get Well Messages for Friends
Funny Get Well Messages for Grandmother
- You’re so great, gran, even germs like you!
- Being sick is just your body’s way of telling you you’re way too awesome gran, and you need to slow down so everyone else can catch up
- Laughter is the best medicine, or gin… whatever
- I hope you feel better soon, gran! But until then please keep a safe distance!
- Here’s hoping your recovery from surgery goes down as smoothly as the painkillers and comfort food will
- I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well… and that you had to eat hospital food
- Try not to think of it as a hospital stay. Think of it as a spa package that includes meals, regular health evaluations and jello cubes
- Getting back to full health is the easy part… it’s getting back to work that’s tough! Feel better soon
- I hope you like this get well card. And I definitely didn’t get you it so I wouldn’t have to give you a hug while you’re still sick
- Studies have shown that those who receive get well cards have an 80% faster recovery rate. Get well soon gran!
SEE MORE: Funny Get Well Messages and Wishes
Get Well Messages for Grandmother After Surgery
- You have been so brave and made it through your surgery! The worst is over, it’s just about recovering now and soon you’ll be back doing the things you love
- I’m so pleased your surgery went well gran. I know you’ve been worried but you’re through it now and can focus on getting better and putting it all behind you. I hope you feel better soon
- Hoping you’re not in too much pain after your surgery and that you’re on the mend. Looking forward to seeing you soon, gran, and wishing you a speedy recovery
- Surgery can be such a stressful time but I’m relived you’re recovering well from yours. I’ll be round to visit as soon as I can. Keep resting and you’ll be better soon, gran
- So glad your surgery was a success. I hope you’re recovering well and it won’t be too long until you can feel well enough to get back to normal
- Sending my love and best wishes, gran. If there’s anything you need after your surgery and as you’re recovering then I’m always here. It’ll be great to see you getting better!
- The whole family is sending our hugs and wishes after your surgery. You deserve a long rest now after everything you’ve been through
- I was thrilled to hear your surgery had gone well and you are on the road to recovery. I love you so much grandma, get well soon
- Resting and letting yourself recuperate is essential after surgery. Take as much time as you need granny, and remember I’m just a phone call away
- Congratulations and all my love after your successful surgery. You’re now going to find getting better so much easier! It won’t be too long now
SEE MORE: Get Well Wishes for After Surgery
Get Well Prayers for Grandma
- Praying for you to get better soon grandma. May God bless you as you continue to heal and recover
- May He bless you today and always. Your trust in God will reward you with brighter days
- I am thinking and praying for you gran as you fight this. Put your faith in the Lord and he will provide you with the love and strength you need to overcome anything
- May your faith and the love of God bring you comfort and peace as you recover. Get well soon, grandma
- Praying that you are blessed with good health to get through this and the strength to keep on fighting. Get well soon gran
- I am praying you have healthier and happier days ahead. I’m sure my prayers will be answered and you will be feeling well very soon
- Grandma, you are in my thoughts and my prayers. I am praying for to get better very soon and feel like your old self
- May the unfailing love of God surround you as you recuperate and recover. I love you grandma
Our grandmothers are such important members of the family. So when they are sick it’s understandable to be worried and hoping for them to get better.
Use these get well messages for grandmothers to let your grandma know she isn’t alone, you’re thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery.
Sally Gibson is the founder of Someone Sent you a Greeting, a holiday/celebration website. Sally’s writing work has been mentioned in Woman’s World, Yahoo, Women’s Health, MSN and more. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page.