Is it your bosses birthday? If so then do you need some happy birthday wishes for a boss? Or some help with what to write in a birthday card for a boss?
You’re in the right place!
When it’s your bosses or manager’s birthday it can hard to know what to say to him or her. It’s not like wishing a friend or family member a happy birthday.
There is a certain level of respect you show towards your superiors at work.
But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t make the effort to acknowledge their birthday. Your boss will often become your friend and someone you grow close to like other colleagues.
And even if you aren’t that close if you don’t say something you might end up in their bad books! You don’t want to be the one getting the worst shifts just because it looked like you forgot their birthday!
So in order to help you out we’ve put together the best birthday wishes for a boss. Use the messages and quotes below to show your boss just how happy you are for them on their big day.
Table of Contents
Birthday Wishes for Boss
- Happy Birthday boss! Hope you have a great day!
- All my best birthday wishes to my favorite boss
- You are a true inspiration and always help me to achieve all I can. Hoping you enjoy a really awesome birthday
- You work harder than anyone I know, so on your birthday you deserve a big celebration and maybe a day off! Happy birthday boss
- You’ve made work more fun and enjoyable than I ever thought possible, and I appreciate it so much. So on today, your birthday, I hope I can make it just as fun!
- I know we often complain and moan at work but really we know that we’re lucky to have a boss that is as fair and understanding as you are. Happy birthday and enjoy your day
- You may be my boss and the one in charge but you’re also my friend. So I hope you have a really great birthday
- Happy birthday, boss. Wishing you another brilliant year both personally and professionally
- You have such an amazing dedication to the job and work ethic, I am always impressed to see you go about being a leader. So on your birthday you have earned some rest and fun. Happy birthday boss
- Happy birthday! You deserve all the best today! Have a wonderful day and celebrate with your friends and family
- Wishing you a fun and relaxing birthday. Enjoy a well earned rest, boss!
- Happy birthday to a boss that is fair but fun. Wishing you a really awesome day
SEE MORE: Happy Birthday Wishes for Niece
Birthday Wishes for Boss from Employees
Send a gift and card to your boss as a group with these messages and wishes.
- From everyone at work we want to wish you a happy birthday and thank you for being such a brilliant leader
- Your compassion and time for all your employees is second to none and what makes you such a fantastic boss. We are indebted to you and wishing you a truly special birthday
- Happy birthday to our boss, leader and friend. We appreciate all you do every day and how you keep the team so motivated. Enjoy your birthday
- We are so fortunate to get to work with and for a boss that is as brilliant as you are. Happy birthday
- Whenever we have a problem or need someone to turn to we know you’re always there. Having a boss like that makes work so much more enjoyable. Happy birthday and all our best for a wonderful day
- You make the work environment so fun to be a part of. Happy birthday and thanks for all you do
- We have a boss who treats us with respect and care, and we know we are very lucky. Happy birthday and all our best wishes for today
- From us all at work we wish you a happy birthday and many more years of success
- As our team leader you have always shown how you appreciate and value our contributions. Well we appreciate and value your management and leadership, and on your birthday we want to let you know how much you mean to us. Happy birthday to the best boss in the world
- It is a pleasure for us to work with such a great boss. Happy birthday and we hope you like your present we got you!
SEE MORE: Happy Birthday Aunt Wishes
Funny Birthday Wishes for Boss
Put a smile on your bosses face with these hilarious birthday messages.
- Happy Birthday to a boss who doesn’t look a day over 25! .. and can I have next Wednesday off?
- Everyone in the office talked about it and we decided seeing as it’s your birthday we’re actually going to do some work today! Just a little gift from us to you
- We may have missed all our targets this year and spend most of the day gossiping by the water cooler, but at least we got you this nice cake!
- Happy birthday to the best boss there ever was.. and I’m not saying that just because I have to!
- Happy birthday boss! I’ve got an idea – to celebrate your birthday why don’t we all take a 2 hour lunch break?
- You might not have heard me wish you a happy birthday but that’s only because my nose is so far up your butt it’s hard to speak!
- It doesn’t matter to me what everyone else may say about you – I think you’re a great boss! Happy birthday
- Happy birthday, boss! They say the best present is giving gifts to others. You know where my desk is – I’ll be waiting!
- Happy birthday! When I cry in my car on the way to work it’s actually because I’m so happy to work here!
- Happy birthday boss! I was going to get you a present but really getting to work with me is enough of a gift
50th Birthday Messages for Boss
Wish your boss a happy 50th birthday and celebrate a real milestone with these greetings.
- Happy 50th birthday boss! You’re not getting older just more experienced!
- Congratulations on reaching such a big milestone. Have a great birthday from all of us here at work
- You’ve been such an asset to the company and we are delighted to celebrate your 50th birthday with you
- Happy 50th birthday to an outstanding boss who has never let his/her team down. Here’s to many more great years
- Congratulations on your 50th birthday! It’s a real achievement and I wish you many more!
- You’ve always been such an inspiration to me at work, and as you turn 50 I am just as inspire by your leadership. Happy birthday
- You haven’t lost any of your enthusiasm or drive even as you hit the big five zero. Happy birthday
- Wishing you a wonderful 50th birthday and hoping you get to enjoy it with your friends and family
SEE MORE: Happy 70th Birthday Wishes
We hope these birthday greetings and messages will have helped you to wish your boss a happy birthday.
Be sure to reach out to them in some way, be it card, present or just a friendly ‘happy birthday’ in person. They will appreciate it and it can only help with relations and morale in the workplace.