A retirement in the family deserves a big celebration. So when your uncle retires you will want to send your best retirement wishes and let him know how happy you are.
That may be with a retirement card or perhaps a gift. Whichever way you choose to celebrate it your uncle will appreciate you reaching out to him.
But you might be struggling with what to say to your uncle who is retiring. Finding the right words to truly show him how pleased you are can be tough.
If so then the retirement wishes for an uncle here should give you all you need for a lovely message of congratulations.
Retirement Messages for an Uncle
- Congratulations and my best wishes uncle for a very happy retirement
- Happy retirement, uncle! Wishing you a wonderful time free of work
- Big hugs to my favorite uncle as you retire. You can now take it easy and see more of your beloved niece – me!
- Best wishes to you uncle as you embark in your retirement. I hope it’s all you dreamed of
- I’m going to get to spend loads more time with you uncle now you’re retired! Looking forward to it
- I am so pleased that you are getting to retire and have some time off. You deserve it, uncle. Enjoy yourself now!
- Your hard work has lead up to this point and now you can look forward to many years of doing what you want, when you want. Congratulations uncle
- Sending you all my best wishes as you begin your retirement. Love you uncle!
- To my amazing uncle, I hope you get a chance to do all the things you’ve wanted and been waiting to do now you’re retired. It’s you’re time now. Enjoy yourself
- Congratulations and all my best wishes for a long and healthy retirement uncle
SEE MORE: Retirement Wishes for Dad
Retirement Wishes for Uncle
- I’m so delighted for you uncle. I hope your retirement is long, healthy and happy
- Your retirement is long overdue and I just know you’re now going to have an amazing time enjoying all the freedom it brings. Happy retirement, uncle
- Best wishes for a wonderful retirement you can share with friends and family. Enjoy every second of it, uncle
- Retirement is a time for exciting new challenges. Embrace everything new that comes your way and enjoy the freedom
- As you begin this new phase of your life I want to wish you all the happiness in the world. I just know you will love retirement uncle
- With retirement comes many interesting new choices and the chance to do things you may have never dreamed possible. I hope you can enjoy all it offers, uncle. Happy retirement
- From the whole family we wish you a truly brilliant retirement and happiness for years to come
- As you embark on a new chapter in your life we hope your retirement is filled with joy and love for years to come
- Happy retirement day, uncle! You deserve such a fantastic time doing nothing but relaxing after your years of hard work
- Congratulations on your retirement uncle and good luck for the future
SEE MORE: Retirement Wishes for Mom
Happy Retirement Uncle
- Sending my love and congratulations to you as you retire. Take it easy and enjoy doing the things that truly make you happy
- You can look forward to endless days of resting and relaxing now that you’re retired uncle. I know you’ve worked really hard for this so I hope you enjoy it to the fullest
- May your days be filled with long lie-ins, golf in the afternoon and never having to think about work again! Happy retirement, uncle
- I smile when I think of you never having to put on a suit and struggle against the traffic again. Retirement is going to pretty great! Enjoy it
- Congrats uncle! You are so special to me and I’m delighted you are getting to retire now, on your own terms, and enjoy your golden years
- Wishing you all the best in your retirement uncle. I am sure you will enjoy not having to stress about work anymore and take advantage of the free time to enjoy the things you love in life
- A very happy retirement to my uncle and all the best for your new life away from wok
- All my love uncle as you retire and best wishes for a happy future
SEE MORE: Retirement Wishes for Boss
Inspirational Retirement Quotes for Uncle
- “Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A man can’t retire his experience. He must use it” – Bernard Baruch
- “Retire from work, but not from life” – M. K. Soni
- “There is a whole new kind of life ahead, full of experiences just waiting to happen. Some call it retirement. I call it bliss” – Betty Sullivan
- “Retirement is not the end of the road. It is the beginning of the open highway” – Unknown
- “Retirement – now life begins” – Catherine Pulsifer
SEE MORE: 40+ Inspirational Retirement Quotes
We hope these retirement messages for an uncle will have helped you to wish yours a very happy retirement.
Reaching out to family members when they are about to retire is a kind gesture and shows you’re thinking of them. So try to make the effort and send a happy retirement message to your uncle as he begins an exciting new phase of his life.
Sally Gibson is the founder of Someone Sent you a Greeting, a holiday/celebration website. Sally’s writing work has been mentioned in Woman’s World, Yahoo, Women’s Health, MSN and more. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page.